Monday, March 7, 2011

Cafe de Ville, Edmonton, Alberta

Downtown Edmonton.  Very sweet, welcoming place. Service was wonderful, our server kept refering to me as "my lady" it was kind of cute.  The chef has combined foods from Europe, India and the far east, which has created a unique yet simple menu.  They strive in fresh, from scratch items.  I went for lunch, had the quiche special, it was very creamy, and rich, good crust, could have perhaps been a bit more generous with the vegetables in the quiche.  It came with a beautiful green salad and a tasty herb vinaigrette.  It was $15.00, kind of pricey, but considering the labor for house made food, its acceptable.  My brother had a delicious seafood pasta, full of flavor.  I would like to go back and try something else, perhaps for dinner, it seems to be a cozy place in the evening.....

Natasha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment